Expert concrete stair repair services
for residential and commercial properties
Concrete Stair Repair
Common Factors That Cause Concrete Stair Damage
Along with the driveway, the concrete stairs can be the “face” of your home. Various factors cause damage to your stairs:
- Weathering: Exposure to harsh weather conditions such as rain, snow and extreme temperatures can cause concrete to crack or degrade over time.
- Heavy foot traffic: Stairs that receive a lot of foot traffic can become worn down and damaged, especially if they are not properly maintained.
- Improper installation: If the stairs were not properly installed in the first place, they may be more susceptible to damage over time.
- Settlement: Over time, the ground underneath the stairs may shift or settle, causing the stairs to crack or become uneven.
- Chemical exposure: Exposure to chemicals such as de-icing agents or cleaning products can also cause damage to concrete stairs
Our Process for Concrete Stair Repair
When doing your concrete stair repair, we will evaluate the condition, assess the damage and determine the needed method of fixing it. This may involve filling in cracks or holes, resurfacing the steps, or applying a protective coating to prevent further damage. The repair process will depend on the type and extent of the damage, as well as your desired outcome.
If you need concrete stair repair, contact us to evaluate its condition for free and advise you of the best method of fixing it.