From cracks to Spalls delamination and divots
we've got your driveway repairs covered!
Your driveway takes the front and usually the most prominent side of your house adding value and providing safety for your vehicle, kids, family, and visitors. Our concrete repair and concrete restoration services can transform it into a piece of art that will make your neighbours envious.
Common reasons that require driveway repair, resurfacing, or restoration are:
- Weather damage
- Worn-out over time
- Mechanical damage
- Stains, spills, and discoloration
- Major house renovation projects
- Landscaping renovation projects
During our process, we use various methods, products, and services. Most frequently, they are:
- Cracks filling: Filling in these cracks with a specialized concrete mixture as well as bonding the crack an prevent further damage and improve the appearance of your driveway.
- Resurfacing: Applying a new layer of concrete over the existing surface to restore your driveway’s appearance and functionality.
- Repairs to potholes: They can be repaired by filling them in with a specialized concrete mixture that can withstand weathering and traffic.
- Cleaning and sealing: It can improve its appearance and protect it from future damage.
Whatever the reason or service used, a concrete driveway surface is more durable and resistant to wear and tear, making it a functional and long-lasting part of your home. The surface is easier to clean, with no more harsh chemicals or power washing needed to remove stains and debris. We also offer a range of color and design options, so you can create a driveway surface that is uniquely yours, reflecting your personal style and taste.
Do you need driveway repair or restoration?