Developed for use over concrete, imprinted or flat asphalt, StreetBond150 bonds permanently to surface to provide both an enduring, aesthetic finish and a low- maintenance surface that protects and extends the life of the substrate. Applied to: crosswalks, parking lots, medians, traffic circles, pedestrian areas, driveways, streetscapes, and more!
- Flexibility – Unlike most asphalt coatings, StreetBond coatings work with the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, delaminate or shrink-crack (when installed as per Quest Construction Products’ installation specifications).
- Durability – StreetBond coatings are tough enough to withstand traffic wear, highly resistant to water damage and have superior adhesion characteristics that outperform other decorative asphalt coating products.
- Environmentally Responsible – StreetBond coatings help contribute to a healthy environment. They are nontoxic, fully recyclable and water-based. They have very low volatile organic content (VOC), meeting Southern California Air Quality Management District regulations (SCAQMD), the most stringent environmental air pollution regulations in the U.S.
- Chemical Resistance – StreetBond coatings are resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil and deicing agents.
- Color Stability – StreetBond coatings incorporate UV stable pigments that are fade-resistant when exposed to harsh sunlight.
- Friction – StreetBond coatings have excellent friction properties resulting in safe slip- and skid-resistant colored concrete surfaces that exceed all government regulated vehicle skid resistance requirements.
- Parking lots
- Traffic circles
- Pedestrian areas