Just finished another application of this great product called Streetbond.
This product is amazing! First of all it coats both concrete and asphalt and will not delaminate , shrink or crack. We can put this product down in an endless array of colours or even have a custom colour done. The colour will not fade even after years of being in the sunlight. This product will also stand up to years of punishment from our harsh Canadian winters.
We turned this drab old concrete driveway into something the client can be proud of again. We fixed all the holes, cracks and imperfections with new concrete then applied two coats of Streetbond. This job was finished with Irish Cream colour.
• Flexibility – Unlike most asphalt coatings, StreetBond coatings work with the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, delaminate or shrink-crack.
• Durability – StreetBond coatings are tough enough to withstand traffic wear, highly resistant to water damage and have superior adhesion characteristics that outperform other decorative asphalt coating products.
• Environmentally Responsible – StreetBond coatings help contribute to a healthy environment. They are nontoxic, fully recyclable and water-based. They have very low volatile organic content (VOC).
• Chemical Resistance – StreetBond coatings are resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil and deicing agents.
• Color Stability – StreetBond coatings incorporate UV stable pigments that are fade-resistant when exposed to harsh sunlight.
• Friction – StreetBond coatings have excellent friction properties resulting in safe slip- and skid-resistant colored concrete surfaces that exceed all government regulated vehicle skid resistance requirements.